Learn everything about Solar Energy including Solar Energy Off-Grid and ON Grid PV Solar Energy System Design
What you’ll learn
Complete Solar Energy Course For Electrical Engineering – Course Site
- Understand how PV Cells work
- Learn the difference between parallel and series connection of PV Cells
- Understand the Advantages and disadvantages of PV Cells
- Understand the difference between solar cells, modules, and arrays.
- Learn about different Methods of MPPT
- Understand the Effect of Temperature on Power
- Learn about the Effect of Load Resistance on Power
- Understand the Effect of Insolation on Power
- Learn about Different Types of DC-DC Converters
- Understand the Grid-Tied system, its components, advantages, and disadvantages
- Understand the off Grid system, its components, advantages, and disadvantages
- Learn about the Hybrid Solar system, its components, advantages, and disadvantages
- The Different Types of Solar-Photo-voltaic Cells and their Efficiency
- Learn how to Determine PV Array Maximum System Voltage
- Understand the Junction Box
- Learn how to wire the Junction Box
- Learn how to Size your PV System
- How to Determine Power Consumption Demands
- Learn how to Size the PV modules
- Learn how to size your inverter
- Understand how to Size your Battery
- Understand how to size your Solar charge controller
- Learn how to size your MPPT charge controller
- Learn about Protection of PV System
- Understand how to select fuses to Protect Strings
- Learn the Protection of Arrays
- Understand the difference between 3 busbars and 5 busbars
- Select the AC busbar and DC Busbar
- Understand the Protection devices for Transformer
- Understand the Inverter Protection
- Learn the Grounding of PV System and Solar Kit
- Understand the Surge Protection Device
- Learn On grid system design by hand calculations.
- Understand how to design the On-grid system by the PVsyst program.
- Understand how to design the Off-grid system by the PVsyst program.
- Design an off-grid system
- Understand the PV system construction.
- Understand the construction of PV Cells.
- Learn about the construction and types of batteries.
- How to charge of Lead-acid batteries and hydrometer usage.
- Learn the maintenance of batteries and methods of charging.
- Understand the cycle of batteries.
- Understand the importance of the charge controller.
- Select and understand the datasheet of the panel.
- How to Select an inverter
- Calculate PV energy according to the area.
- Understand the shading and tilt angle.
- No prior knowledge!
- Passion to Learn!
Hello Students !!! Welcome to My course “Complete Solar Energy Course for Electrical Engineering”
Here are some of the Content which you will Learn in this Incredible Course !!!
- you will Learn about the Different Types of Solar-Photo-voltaic Cells and their Efficiency, the Junction box and how to wire it.
- we will learn how to determine the PV Max voltage and Power consumption demands.
- We will have an overview of DC-DC Converters including the Buck Converter, the Boost converter, and Buck-Boost Converter to Step up and Step down the DC Voltage of PV Cells.
Requested by Student: I Added New Section: “Protection of PV System”
- you will Learn about Protection of PV System, how to select fuses to Protect Strings and Learn the Protection of Arrays.
- Understand the difference between 3 busbars and 5 busbars and How to Select the AC busbar and DC Busbar.
- you will Understand the Protection devices for Transformer, the Inverter Protection, and the Surge Protection Device.
- You will Learn Everything you need in Solar Energy, waiting for you in my course.
Updated Content and added lectures on 2/3/2019!
- On-grid system design by hand calculations.
- On grid system design by PVsyst program.
- Off-grid system design an extra example.
- Off-grid system design by using the PVsyst program.
- PV system construction.
- Construction of PV Cells.
- Advantages and Disadvantages Of PV Cells.
- Solar Cells Modules and Arrays.
- Parallel and Series connection in PV System.
- Effect of Temperature and Insolation on V-I Curve.
- Construction And Types Of Batteries.
- Charging of Lead-acid batteries and hydrometers.
- Maintenance of Batteries and Methods of charging.
- The cycle of Batteries.
- Importance of Charge controller.
- Selection and Datasheet of the Panel.
- Inverter Selection.
- PV Energy according to Area.
- Shading and Tilt angle.
Updated Content and added lectures on 13/9/2019!
- How to Get Free License from Autodesk and Activate Autocad?
- Starting Autocad and Changing Background.
- Drawing a Line in Autocad.
- Drawing a Rectangle in Autocad.
- The drawing a Circle in Autocad.
- Drawing a Polygon in Autocad.
- The drawing an Arc in Autocad.
- Drawing a PolyLine in Autocad.
- Multiple Lines using the Offset feature.
- Adding Text to Autocad.
- Extending Lines in Autocad.
- Selection in Autocad.
- F-shortcuts in Autocad.
- Dimensions in Autocad.
- Multi Spiral Line and MLD in Autocad.
- Block and Explode Commands in Autocad.
- Move and Scale Commands in Autocad.
- Rotate, Mirror and Fillet Command in Autocad.
- Area Calculation and Adding Layer in Autocad.
- Saving your File and Autosave Feature.
- Drawing Fluorescent Symbol Using Autocad.
- Autocad Classic Mode and Workspace.
- Single Line Diagram Of PV System And Selection Of Fuses And Breakers.
- Simulation Of PV Cell In MATLAB And Obtaining V-I Characteristics.
- Design Of Off-Grid PV System Using Excel Sheet.
I wish you Happy Learning.
Who this course is for:
- Solar Enthusiasts
- Electrical Power Engineers
- Electrical Students
- Anyone who wants to get knowledge about Solar System or PV System
- Complete Beginners with Zero Solar Experience or Knowledge
- Content From: http://www.udemy.com/course/complete-solar-energy-course-for-electrical-engineering/