Complete Guide to Image Processing with MATLAB. With the help of this course you can Master the basics of Image Processing with MATLAB, and create a complete GUI to interface them!.
This course was created by Fawaz Sammani. It was rated 4.3 out of 5 by approx 4163 ratings. There are approx 71619 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 3.5 hours on-demand video, 6 Articles, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
- Have a solid understanding on the basics of Image Processing in MATLAB
- Create a complete Graphical User Interface that includes most of the basic Image Processing Concepts
- Understand most of the important concepts in a friendly manner!
This course focuses on delivering the basics of Image Processing in MATLAB.
You’ll learn various tutorials, including:
- Image Operations
- Image Histograms
- Image Filtering
- Image Thresholding
- Edge Detection
- Image Morphology
- Creating Practical Examples
- At the end, all what you have learned and more will be compiled and we you learn how to interface them in a Graphical User Interface (GUI) in MATLAB
You will also get access to files that explain some theoretical concepts in a friendly-manner that will make you grasp the idea very quick!
Finally, there will be some practices after some of the lectures to test your understanding and see how good you can apply the concepts you learned to come up with new ideas! Share