Learn about OpenCV Basics, Face Recognition in an image, Automation of Face Recognition System using User Inputs
What you’ll learn
Automated Multiple Face Recognition AI using Python – Python Best Courses
- Automated Multiple Face Recognition in an image
- Basic Functionalities of Open Cv Library
- Functionalities of face_recognition Library
- Google Collaboratory (Colab)
- Face Detection and Recognition using Euclidean Distance
- Edge detection
- Python Face Detection
- Image manipulation
- Basics of Python Programming
Hello, welcome to the Amazing World of Computer Vision.Computer Vision is an AI-based, that is, Artificial Intelligence based technology that allows computers to understand and label images. It’s now used in Convenience stores, Driver-less Car Testing, Security Access Mechanisms, Policing and Investigations Surveillance, Daily Medical Diagnosis monitoring health of crops and livestock and so on…Even to analyze data coming from outer space stars, planets, etc also we use Computer Vision.
A common example will be face detection and recognition and unlocking mechanisms that you use on your mobile phone. We use that daily. That is also a big application of Computer Vision. And today, top technology companies like Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, etc are investing millions and millions of Dollars into Computer Vision-based research and product development.
Today, we are inundated with data of all kinds, but the plethora of photo and video data available provides the data set required to make facial recognition technology work. Facial recognition systems analyze the visual data and millions of images and videos created by high-quality Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras installed in our cities for security, smartphones, social media, and other online activity.
Machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities in the software map distinguishable facial features mathematically, look for patterns in the visual data and compare new images and videos to other data stored in facial recognition databases to determine identity.
So.. Learning and mastering this Face Recognition Python technology is surely up-market and it will make you proficient in competing with the swiftly changing Image Processing technology arena.
In this course, we’ll teach you everything you how to create a Face Recognition System which can be automated so it can add images to its data set with the help of users whenever new faces are detected.
Here are the major topics that we are going to cover in this course.
Session 1: Introduction
Introduction and requirements of the course.
Session 2: Basics of Computer Vision And OpenCV
Students will have a basic understanding of computer vision and students will be able to Image Analysis and Manipulation using OpenCV.
Session 3: Introduction to Understanding Face Recognition using face_recognition library
Students will understand how to face recognition works and how to implement various functions of face_recognition Library and will learn how to compare two faces using Euclidean Distance.
Session 4: Project: Automated Multiple Face Detection
Students will be able to understand and implement Automated Multiple Face detection AI
Session 5:Future Scope and Face Recognition Market
Students will understand various applications of face detection and will learn about trends in this market
At the end of the course, you will be able to
- Create Automated Multiple Face Detection System
- Learn the Basics of Open CV
- Use Google Collab
- Understand how to face recognition works
- Understand What is computer vision and how it works
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to develop facial recognition-based applications
- Developers who wish to use Computer Vision in their applications
- Python Developers are interested in Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Beginners who are interested in Computer Vision-based technology.
- Anyone interested in Image Processing and Artificial Intelligence
- Anyone interested in the Python programming language
- code lovers