Learn concepts and practice for the Kubernetes Certification with hands-on labs right in your browser – DevOps – CKAD
What you’ll learn
Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (CKAD) with Tests Course Drive
- Kubernetes Certification
- Design and Deploy applications on Kubernetes Cluster
- Develop Cloud First Applications
- Secure Kubernetes cluster with Secrets and Network Policies
- Create and Schedule Jobs in Kubernetes
- Create and Configure Persistent Volumes
- Configure Readiness and Liveness Probes in a cluster
- Troubleshoot Applications Deployed using Logs
- Upgrade and Rollback Applications deployed on Kubernetes
- Basic System Administration
- Basic Application Development – Python
- Linux VMs to follow along (This is optional as labs are provided with course)
- Kubernetes Basics
A Kubernetes Certification can take your career to a whole new level. Learn, practice, and get certified on Kubernetes with hands-on labs right in your browser.Learning Kubernetes is essential for any DevOps professional. DevOps engineers are always in demand. Currently, the average Silicon Valley salary for a DevOps engineer is 20% higher than what a software engineer makes. DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $200,000 annually. And One of the most in-demand skills is Kubernetes Deployment.
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It was originally designed by Google and is now maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation.
Kubernetes and the Kubernetes logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Linux Foundation. in the United States and/or other countries. The Linux Foundation and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Kubernetes or The Linux Foundation.
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- Application Developers
- Those looking to get Certified on Kubernetes