The Bible of Algorithms and Data Structures: A Complex Subject Simply Explained
This book is for everyone who is interested in an intuitive and simple approach to algorithms and data structures. It is for everyone who is frustrated with memorizing dry formal definitions.
This bible covers all the formal definitions that are important and necessary but it mainly focuses on breaking complex things down in a simple way. At the end, you will not only know how to formally analyze algorithms but you will also deeply understand what is happening behind the scenes and why things are the way they are.
After Reading This Book You Will Have The Following Skills:
• Intuitive understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Analyzing the runtime complexity of algorithms
• Using the Big O notation
• Dissecting and analyzing sorting algorithms (Bubble Sort, Merge Sort, Quick Sort…)
• Understanding and applying graph theory and related algorithms (BFS, DFS, Kruskal, Dijkstra)
• Understanding basic data structures and their time complexities (Linked Lists, Stacks, Heaps, Trees…)
• Using self-balancing trees (AVL, B-Tree…)
• Understanding and applying hashing and collision resolution
Master Algorithms and Data Structure Simply and Intuitively!