Learn how to connect your Angular Frontend to a NodeJS & Express & MongoDB Backend by building a real Application
What you’ll learn
Angular & NodeJS – The MEAN Stack Guide Course Site
- Build real Angular + NodeJS applications
- Understand how Angular works and how it interacts with Backends
- Connect any Angular Frontend with a NodeJS Backend
- Use MongoDB with Mongoose to interact with Data on the Backend
- Use ExpressJS as a NodeJS Framework
- Provide a great user experience by using Optimistic Updating on the Frontend
- Improve any Angular (+ NodeJS) application by adding Error Handling
- NO advanced or expert knowledge about any of these topics is assumed or required
Create modern, scalable and high-speed Web Applications with Angular (formerly named Angular 2, now just “Angular”) and Node.js + Express + MongoDB.
Angular 1 and NodeJS, together with ExpressJS (a NodeJS Framework) and MongoDB formed the very popular MEAN stack. Now is the time to dive into MEAN 2.0 and replace Angular 1 with Angular 2+.
Benefit from the many improvements and advantages Angular offers you: Speed, ease of development, highly reactive, awesome support for asynchronous operations, great scalability and more!
And combine these advantages with the power of a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB backend!
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Set up a NodeJS + Express + MongoDB + Angular Application with the help of the Angular CLI
- Use NodeJS and Express efficiently
- Build reusable Components in Angular and create a reactive User Experience with the Tools provided by Angular
- Connect your NodeJS (or any other language!) backend with your Angular App through Angular’s HttpClient service
- Provide appropriate endpoints on your Backend, for your Frontend to consume
- Add advanced features like file upload and pagination
- Make your Application more secure by implementing Users, Authentication as well as Authorization
- Handle Errors gracefully
- And much more…!
Don’t stop at the basics!
Do you know those courses which show you a “Hello World“ example and then call it an end? That won’t happen to you in this course. While beginning with a very basic app and basic features, you will quickly be able to incorporate many different Routes, Observables, Events, Authentication and Authorization, Error Handling and much more into your applications.
The best thing is: You’ll learn all that by putting it into practice immediately! No wall of powerpoint slides, no unrealistic mini-examples – this is the real deal!
Who should take this course?
By the end of this course, you will be able to create your own, awesome NodeJS + Angular applications!
Who this course is for:
- If you’re familiar with the basics of Angular and NodeJS, this course provides a detailed guide on how to connect both technologies
- Everyone interested in building a modern, full-stack application
- Students who want to exercise with their NodeJS and Angular skills will find a great opportunity to do so
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/angular-2-and-nodejs-the-practical-guide/