What you’ll learn
Full Stack Web Development Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced Course
- Design stunning websites with HTML & CSS
- Build your portfolio site using HTML & CSS
- Make mobile responsive websites using Bootstrap
- Build a mobile responsive news portal
- Design Front-End components using VueJs
- Learn how to implement version control and collaborate on projects with Git & Github
- Configure backend using Nodejs & Express JS
- Design complex databases using Postgres
- Make a full-stack database-oriented medical inventory management web application from scratch.
- PC or a Mac with an internet connection
- No prior coding experience required
The Complete Web Development Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
The most comprehensive yet precise course on web development to build web development skills.
This course is specially designed to build a skillset around all the modern web development technologies which are in-demand by tech companies in 2018.
Upon course completion, you will be able to build full-stack, mobile responsive, database-oriented web applications.
First, we start by learning the basics of Web Development and installing the required tools to write HTML5 code. In this section, we cover almost all the HTML5 concepts and learn how to layout the structure of HTML elements on the webpage.
In the next section, we learn the basics of CSS which will help us make our site look appealing. We will learn how we can add CSS to your existing HTML pages to make them more visually attractive.
Now as we know HTML & CSS, its now time to build something from the skills we have acquired. In this section, we will build a portfolio site with HTML & CSS which will list all your skills.
Moving along we now start learning Bootstrap 4, a CSS framework which enables us to build fully mobile responsive websites in no time. Bootstrap 4 will make your development speed 2X as faster as you no longer have to build components from scratch. Bootstrap has hundreds of built-in components which we can use to build websites quickly and without any hassle. We will learn about the Bootstrap grid system and learn how to make responsive layouts with it.
We will learn some of the most relevant and new features of ES6 like the let and the const keywords.
We then move towards learning Git & Github which is one of the most popular tools amongst web developers across the globe. Start by learning what is Git and how Git can be used for version control. We will learn about all the important commands required to work with Git all with a practical example.
We will learn about PostgreSQL which is a structured query language used to query the Postgres database.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to get into web development
- Want to create own web applications using advanced technologies like Vue & Node
- Students who aspire to be a freelance web developer
- Complete beginners who want to start programming
- Projects in HTML5 Course – Learn HTML5